No, you won’t see them in the O2 arena. They definitely prefer smaller places to perform like clubs or pubs. I’m talking about Lankum the amazing band from Dublin consisting of singer Radie Peat, Ian Lynch, Daragh Lynch (both are brothers) and Cormac MacDiarmada. They master a variety of instruments and are – well – a kind of folk band with many influences from other genres. The Guardian wrote they were the ?perfect house-band for a Coen brothers’ folk-horror movie?.
Enjoy my collection of music tracks from youtube.
• Lankum – Rosie Reilly – Live at The Parlour
• Radie Peat :: Dark Horse (This Ain’t No Disco)
• Lankum – Drinking Song from The Tomb (rough mix)
• Lankum – Sergeant William Bailey – Sidmouth FolkWeek 2015
• Lankum – Medley @ The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre